Time & Effort
- Finish your first course in 2 weeks
- Plan to spend 8–10 hours per week on your courses
- Graduate in an average of 12–14 months
- Take up to 18 months to graduate
You can transfer in credit from past schools or the GED to graduate faster. We will show you how to request transcripts.
We help you succeed with:
- Dedicated academic coach
- Support from certified instructors
- Technical help
- Career guidance and support
Accredited by Cognia/NCA/SACS/NWAC
Complete your courses anywhere you are using a mobile device, tablet, laptop, or computer. See Technology Requirements.
What Courses Will I Take?
(Skip any you have transfer credit for):
- 4 Career Elective Courses
- 4 English
- 4 Social Studies & Health
- 3 Math
- 3 Science